31st January 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Development Engineers in Mastercard Pune?

Hi Sir, I am interested to become a Software Development Engineer in Mastercard Pune. I know that the interview is going on. I just want to know about the description of this particular post in this company. Please tell me asap.

1st February 2020, 07:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Development Engineers in Mastercard Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of a Software Development Engineer in Mastercard Pune recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Software Development Engineer in Mastercard Pune recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Mastercard

Name of the Job Position - Software Development Engineer

<> You are required to build the existing code as well as the new cloud ready code using Java, Spring Boot, Angular and other technologies.

<> You are required to provide the feedback on peer design and code which includes optimization and simplification recommendations.

<> You need to introduce the new technologies and recommend new platforms or libraries.

<> You should be able to implement loC and dependency injection.

<> You are required to troubleshoot the problems and define the root cause and permanently correct within the application and dependent systems.
3rd February 2020, 06:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Development Engineers in Mastercard Pune?

The job description of Software Development Engineers in Mastercard Pune as follows:-
1. Coding software programs in Java and other programming technologies.
2. Building and designing applications.
3. Integration and Implementation of features for a user-friendly experience.
4. Support and maintenance of applications.
5. Report and documentation of technical work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?