24th June 2016, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions, Delhi?

Hello,
Can anyone of you let me know the job description of Software Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions, Delhi? I want to apply for this post but before applying I want to know the job description. Please let me know.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Yamaha Motor Solutions Software Engineer Trainee Interview?
  2. Selection process of Yamaha Motor Solutions Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  3. Job description of System Engineer in Deloitte? Is it equivalent to Software Engineer post?
  4. Job description and salary package of Software Development Trainee(JAVA) in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?
  5. Job description of Software Developer in Pratian Solutions?
  6. Job description of Assistant Engineer Trainee in Tata Steel?
  7. Job description of Software Development Trainee in Nokia? Skills required to become?
  8. Can I attend Capgemini Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive being a B.E. Mechanical Engineer? Job description of Software Engineer in Capgemini?
  9. Job description and salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Reliance JIO?
  10. Job description of SME Trainee in Amdocs
  11. Is it beneficial to join Octal Info Solutions as a Software Developer? Job description of this post? -- [New]
  12. Should I join Front Line Sale Management Trainee in Apar Industries being an Electrical Engineer? Job description of Front Line Sale Management Trainee?
  13. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  14. Detailed information and rank of Virtusa?
  15. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Tally Solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in UTC Aerospace Systems? Working time and environment of this company?
  17. What kind of jobs are available for MCA candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Job description and salary package of Trainee in ATOS?
6th July 2016, 06:43 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineer Trainee in Yamaha Motor Solutions, Delhi?

A candidate who get the post of Software Engineer Trainee is responsible for UI design & development of leading software products,implement new features in current applications.

You must be having knowledge of Flash & Action Script. Must be excellent in Illustrator & Photoshop & knowledge of PHP/CMS are mandatory.

Apart from that a candidate must be having good command over English, should possess sound mind so that he can learn new technologies in short time & must be creative.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?