5th October 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Job description of SQL DevOps Engineer in Evolent Health Pune?

Dear friends, I don’t know much more about the description of SQL DevOps Engineer post which is available in Evolent Health Pune. So, I would like to know about the description of this particular job. Please tell me as soon as possible.

9th October 2019, 05:30 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of SQL DevOps Engineer in Evolent Health Pune?

Company Name: Evolent Health

Position: SQL DevOps Engineer

Experience Required: 0-3 years

Job description of SQL DevOps Engineer in Evolent Health Pune as follows :

-You will have to learn, plan, design, implement, and operate modern best practices in DevOps.
-You will have to support agile team.
-Support our overall software development and related Azure infrastructure engineering activities.
-Full-stack software development work.
-Microsoft Architecture work.
-Implement and support infrastructure setup, deployment automation (continuous integration and delivery), configuration management, and related tools integration or development.
10th October 2019, 01:28 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of SQL DevOps Engineer in Evolent Health Pune?

SQL DevOps Engineer in Evolent Health Pune is responsible for handling the IT infrastructure as per the business needs of the code which can be deployed in hybrid multi-tenant environment which needs continuous monitoring of the performance.

Address:
9th Floor, Sai Radhe Complex,
RBM Road, Behind Sheraton Grand,
Pune, Maharashtra 411001

Phone: 020 6740 0300

For more information visit on https://www.evolenthealth.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?