25th August 2011, 03:54 PM
sarikar

Detailed information about the PGECET counseling through GATE score? Do we need to pay any admission fee to apply in PGECET colleges through GATE score?

Please provide the detailed information about the PGECET counseling through Gate score. Whether we need to pay any admission fee for applying in PGECET colleges through GATE score

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get a seat in any IIT or NIT after scoring 17000 rank in GATE with a score of 339
  2. Can I get admission in Osmania University if scored 27 marks in GATE-ECE being a ST student? Should I have to appear in PGECET?
  3. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  4. Can I apply for TANCET counseling after scoring 218 in GATE?
  5. Colleges offering pgecet qualified candidates to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?
  7. Is it possible for me to apply in private colleges through my GATE score?
  8. Can I pursue PhD in AP without GATE score?
  9. M.Tech seats in biotechnology through PGECET and GATE
  10. How can I get M.Tech seat in CS without GATE score?
  11. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  12. How can I prepare to crack PGECET? Detailed information and syllabus?
  13. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  14. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  15. Am I eligible to attend AP PGECET GATE counselling if secured 19.67 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for admission in Karnatkaa after scoring 323 in GATE? Which are the best colleges?
  17. Can I apply for M.Tech course with my previous year GATE score? Which Colleges I can get admission for this course with a score of 439 in GATE Exam and with a rank of 3689 for EE stream?
  18. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?

25th October 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about the PGECET counseling through GATE score? Do we need to pay any admission fee to apply in PGECET colleges through GATE score?

in which college i get seat in m.phm course my rank is 981
thank you.

1st November 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about the PGECET counseling through GATE score? Do we need to pay any admission fee to apply in PGECET colleges through GATE score?

what is difference between gate and pgcet?if i need to do my m tech in upcoming year, what should i do?
please mail me the details to [email protected].
thanks if you really guide me...

5th February 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

im preparing for gate 2012 tel me how to write exam? is there any tricks for answing questions in exam ?

8th April 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

i wish to admit in mtech through PGECET can i get stipend or scholarship

1st May 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i got the GATE rank 6884 & marks 30.33 in civil branch in obc. so when i attend the counselling in andhra pradesh?

23rd June 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i got 62nd rank in pgecet can iget seat in jntu hyderabad

14th September 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I be able to change my field in mtech in PGECET counseling through GATE score?

i have appeared for EE in GATE. i got the gate rank 5510 & marks 29.33 in electrical branch.

15th March 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified in the pgecet 2012 and have not attended for councelling can i join this year with that score

15th May 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PGECET admission without appearing for exam if I have a valid gate score?

17th May 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir provide information about pgecet councing through gatescore card. what is the starting date for applying counciling of pgecet

28th March 2014, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got gate 2014 score of 251 nd my rank is 65125..is there any chance of getting into iits r nits r any university???

2nd April 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the PGECET counseling through GATE score? Do we need to pay any admission fee to apply in PGECET colleges through GATE score? what is the procedure

4th May 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I got 35marks and my gate score is 411 in civil engg. how much shall I expect stipend in nits and colleges through Pgcet?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?