6th July 2020, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Trainee Software Engineers in Infrrd Private Ltd Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Trainee Software Engineers in Infrrd Private Ltd Bangalore. I am interested in applying for this post in Infrrd Private Ltd. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

7th July 2020, 05:15 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Trainee Software Engineers in Infrrd Private Ltd Bangalore?

The job description of Trainee Software Engineers in Infrrd Private Ltd Bangalore as follows:-

1. You will have to develop computer programs in the following languages such as C#/JAVA/HTML/CSS/AJAX and MYSQL.

2. Clean code development and bug-free for best results in a timely manner.

3. High-performance application development with a user-friendly experience.

4. Troubleshooting tasks and support for the production environment.

5. Advance Technical Documentation tasks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?