24th March 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Job description of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I would like to gather some information regarding the job description for the post of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore. I am interested in applying for this post in Microchip Technology. Can you please tell me about the description of this job post?

27th March 2020, 02:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore?

Job description of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore is given below-

* Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++.
* Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects.
* Reproduce, Root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in a timely manner.
* Work as part of a team to develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solutions under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution.
27th March 2020, 02:40 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Job description of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore?

Job description of Software Engineers in Microchip Technology Inc. Bangalore is that the applicant should have specification and implementation of automated software tests.

The applicant will have to handle development and maintenance of test infrastructure.

Documentation of the test infrastructure.

Execution of software tests and documentation of test results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?