21st October 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of Graduate Engineer Trainee in KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Hello, can any of you tell me about the description of Graduate Engineer Trainee post which is offered in KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd Chennai? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

10th October 2020, 09:21 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of Graduate Engineer Trainee in KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Job Description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd Chennai recruitment:

The job description of Graduate Engineer Trainee in KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd Chennai recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you are required to coordinate as well as execute the test activities with cross functional teams.

>> You should be able to identify, procure as well as build the test environments for software testing.

>> You need to maintain and upgrade the lab equipment and environments.

>> You should analyze the findings and root cause together with the SW developers.

>> You should be able to execute the test suites and report defects using the KONE standard tools for SW testing.

>> You should be able to maintain the safety work culture in the laboratory.

>> As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you are required to generate the test reports as well as set-up reviews with the manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?