16th November 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Associate Technical Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is an Associate Technical Engineers offered in IBM India Pvt Ltd Chennai. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

10th October 2020, 09:32 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Associate Technical Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd Chennai?

Job Profile of Associate Technical Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd Chennai recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Associate Technical Engineer in IBM India Pvt Ltd Chennai recruitment is given below,

Name of the company - IBM India pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position - Associate Technical Engineer

>> As an Associate Technical Engineer, you are required to support the problem and change the tickets for client support operations for work which involves the problem determination as well as implementation of changes to software, hardware and applications or network systems.

>> You need to bring creative as well as thoughtful solutions to the table.

>> You should have problem solving skills in order to resolve and you must be able to interact with other teams which is often required to tackle the issues.

>> You need to understand the current automation and analytics work going on with the clients in order to simplify as well as improve the operations with minimal effort.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?