15th October 2018, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Job descriptions of System & Storage Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Pune?

Hello, can anyone of you tell me about the description of System & Storage Engineer post which is offered in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Pune? I am preparing for the interview which is going to be conducted soon. So, I would like to know about the job description.

10th December 2018, 03:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job descriptions of System & Storage Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Pune?

Job descriptions of System & Storage Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Pune:

If you are selected for System & Storage Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited, Pune:
You will be part of the System and storage team.
You will need to administrate and manage the backup Infrastructure for APAC.
You will have to support Asia Proximity teams to manage their local Commvault Backup implementations.
You will have to maintain and manage an enterprise grade backup solution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?