4th August 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Previous year placement papers for HCL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for HCL?

Previous year placement papers for HCL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for HCL? Can you please send me the papers as soon as possible? What would be the eligibility criteria followed for the HCL placement? Please provide me the answer soon.

4th August 2015, 02:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year placement papers for HCL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for HCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Previous year placement papers for HCL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for HCL? Can you please send me the papers as soon as possible? What would be the eligibility criteria followed for the HCL placement? Please provide me the answer soon.
HCL Technology is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for HCL Technology recruitment is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for HCL Technology recruitment.

Below are the attachments of HCL question papers of past few years. Please download them.
4th August 2015, 09:22 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous year placement papers for HCL? What is the eligibility criteria followed for HCL?

Please find previous year placement paper for HCL in the attachment.

Eligibility criteria :
  • Candidate must not have any live backlog.
  • Candidate must not have more than 1 year gap during the studies.
  • Candidate must have secured more than 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech.
Attached Files
File Type: docx hcl paper1.docx(18.8 KB, 24 views)
File Type: docx hcl paper2.docx(16.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: docx HCL-Papers-Collection.docx(52.1 KB, 21 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?