12th November 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for B.Com student who has completed Aviation and Hospitality course?

Hello
I had completed aviation and hospitality
course from kingfisher training academy and
now I am pursuing my bachelor final year from commerce stream.
so please tell me after graduation what job is for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Aviation from Aptech Hospitality and Aviation Academy?
  2. How to take admission in Aviation? I have completed my O level
  3. Are there precollege courses available for aeronautical engineering after completing ICSE 10th board?
  4. Which are the courses offered in government hotel management school in kerala
  5. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  6. Job opportunities for me after doing MBA aviation management in Bangalore?
  7. What are the job opportunities with B.Com
  8. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  9. IAS exam can be given after distance education graduation? IS there any specific percentage requirement? Percentage of 10+2 are also considered?
  10. Top Colleges in India offering MBA in Aviation? Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Can I get into Aviation industry after completing B.Com?
  12. Qualification needed to join Bachelor of Hospitality Science? Qualifying exams to appear and opportunities after completion of course?
  13. What will be the salary package for the candidates after completion of Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality?
  14. How to get a job in Tourism Sector after completing BSc Hospitality from Mumbai University?
  15. Are there good salaries and jobs in Aviation Industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I get Diploma or just a General Certificate after aviation and hospitality management from frankfinn institute in pune?
  17. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Com Hons and MBA in finance? I have completed graduation in B.Com Hons from Daulatram College, Delhi University
  18. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
19th November 2014, 09:45 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Com student who has completed Aviation and Hospitality course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I had completed aviation and hospitality
course from kingfisher training academy and
now I am pursuing my bachelor final year from commerce stream.
so please tell me after graduation what job is for me?
There are numerous job opportunities for graduates and postgraduates in Commerce stream. There are different positions offered in different sectors after clearing up with the company’s recruitment process. The candidates will be getting selected based on the good Communication and Technical skills as well. The salary will be based on experience, performance and skills in different fields. Since, you have completed Aviation and Hospitality course with B.Com so you can also find job opportunities in Aviation and Hospitality course related fields as well. However, after completing B.Com course you can find job opportunities in,
  • Accounting Sector,
  • Banking Sector,
  • Marketing Sector,
  • E-commerce Sector,
  • Teaching Field,
  • Insurance Sector and
  • Stock markets.
5th February 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities for B.Com student who has completed Aviation and Hospitality course?

I'm a first year student at Unizulu and i'll be doing B.com. A science student can do B.com course with methametics and english passed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?