25th January 2012, 03:49 PM
ritu shergill

Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?

sir, i am a student of bcom 2 and want to know that can i do MBA in hospitality management or MBA in pharamaceuticals......... i am also interested in accounts work..... tell me wht can i do ? i want to do MBA coz there is a greater scope of MBA in india as well as in foreign countries rather than mcom... sir reply me fast

25th May 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?

iam a b.com student jst nw i wrote final year exam..wtng for result i wnt to do M.B.A Hotel mgmt what u sugeest me?
3rd June 2012, 03:30 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam a b.com student jst nw i wrote final year exam..wtng for result i wnt to do M.B.A Hotel mgmt what u sugeest me?
Hey friend,

MBA - Master of Business Administration

To tell about this course this is a PG course and this course can be done in 4 modes namely:

>> Full time
>> Part time
>> Executive MBA
>> Distance Learning

Having completed 49% in B.com which is a UG course and 52% in M.com which is a PG course,it is very unlikely to see that you still M.phil

Anyways for the information you have asked yeah you are eligible for applying for the course

As the standards for applying for joining in MBA course states that there is no age limit you can apply for joining in this course at any age limits.

And as regarding the education qualification needed,you need to have completed a UG course of 3 years duration and as you have completed it you are eligible for the course.

Apart from all this the basic procedure for joining in MBA course is by writing the entrance exam for it as there are many exams which are conducted throughout India for candidates to join in MBA course.

There are certain eligibility criteria's for the exams which you need to satisfy in order to join in MBA course.

ALL THE BEST

18th February 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in my final year b.com..this year il finish..can i go for MBA in hospital management??does it has a good scope n job options in hospitals?? rly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?