10th October 2018, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for BBA(Hospitality, Travel & Tourism) graduate in Arunachal Pradesh?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the job opportunities for me as I have done BBA(Hospitality, Travel & Tourism) course. I want to get job anywhere in Arunachal Pradesh. So, I need your help. Please help me to find jobs in Arunachal Pradesh.

27th March 2023, 06:42 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BBA(Hospitality, Travel & Tourism) graduate in Arunachal Pradesh?

As a BBA(Hospitality, Travel & Tourism) graduate, there are several job opportunities available in the private sector in Arunachal Pradesh. Some of the job roles that you can consider are:

1. Hotel Manager: As a hotel manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the hotel, managing staff, and ensuring customer satisfaction.

2. Tour Operator: As a tour operator, you will be responsible for creating travel itineraries, booking hotels, arranging transportation, and providing assistance to travelers.

3. Travel Agent: As a travel agent, you will be responsible for booking flights, hotels, and transportation for clients, and providing them with travel advice.

4. Event Manager: As an event manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing events such as conferences, weddings, and parties.

5. Customer Service Representative: As a customer service representative, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to clients and resolving their queries and complaints.

To find job opportunities in Arunachal Pradesh, you can search online job portals, such as Naukri.com, Indeed.com, and Monsterindia.com. You can also check with hotels, travel agencies, and event management companies in the state. Networking with people in the industry can also help you find job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?