10th October 2018, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in MNCs for BSc(Computer Technology) holder in Delhi?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have done BSc course in Computer Technology. I want to get job in an MNC anywhere in Delhi. So can I know about the MNCs in Delhi where I can get a good and reputed job. Kindly let me know about the job opportunities.

27th March 2023, 07:41 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Job opportunities in MNCs for BSc(Computer Technology) holder in Delhi?

There are many MNCs in Delhi where you can find good job opportunities as a BSc (Computer Technology) holder. Some of the top MNCs in Delhi are:

1. TCS
2. Infosys
3. Wipro
4. IBM
5. HCL Technologies
6. Accenture
7. Capgemini
8. Tech Mahindra
9. Cognizant
10. Ericsson

These companies offer various job roles such as software developer, software engineer, system analyst, network engineer, IT consultant, and many more. You can check their websites and apply for the job openings that match your skills and qualifications. Additionally, you can also look for job opportunities on job portals like Naukri, Indeed, Monster, etc. Good luck with your job search!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?