4th April 2019, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) holder in Mumbai?

Hello friends, I am a BSc graduate, I have done BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics). I am looking for a job in private sector. So, I would like to know about the opportunities in Mumbai for me. Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th February 2023, 07:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) holder in Mumbai?

Job Opportunities in Private Sector for B.Sc in Computer Maintenance and Electronics holders:

The detailed information about the job opportunities available in Private Sector for B.Sc in Computer Maintenance and Electronics holders are given below:

Name of the Course - B.Sc in Computer Maintenance and Electronics

>> You can find job opportunities in Private Sector in Multinational Companies as well as some small scale software companies.

>> Some of the companies like Embedded System Oriented companies, Software Companies, Hardware companies, Networking related companies and Electronics and Digital System based companies offer recruitment opportunities for candidates from B.Sc in Computer Maintenance and Electronics background.

>> You may apply for some job positions like Java Programmer, Electronics Technician, Technical Officer, Maintenance Manager, Technical Analyst, Network Engineer, ..etc., You can also register yourself with the naukri.com, indeed.co.in, shine.com..etc., for getting latest notifications on recent relevant jobs for you.
16th February 2023, 04:28 PM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for BSc(Computer Maintenance & Electronics) holder in Mumbai?

As a BSc (Computer Maintenance & Electronics) holder, you have various job opportunities in the private sector in Mumbai. Some of the industries and companies where you can find job opportunities include:
• IT companies
• Electronics manufacturing
• Telecommunications
• E-commerce and start-ups
• Financial institutions

Some other jobs include Computer Maintenance Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, and Field Service Engineer. You can search for job openings on various online job portals and company websites or consult with recruitment agencies that specialize in engineering jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?