18th March 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector for Environmental Science graduate?

Friends, I am a graduate and done my BSc in Environmental Science. I need to get a job so I am looking for a job in private sector. Can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in private sector for me?

27th April 2018, 02:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for Environmental Science graduate?

Job Opportunities for B.Sc in Environment Science background candidates:

After successful completion of B.Sc in Environment Science course, you may find employment opportunities in
* Textile and Dying Industries
* Mining Industries
* Fertilizer Plants
* Food Processing Organizations
* Pollution Control Board
* Urban Planning and Water Authorities
* Distilleries
* Refineries..etc.,
as Environmental Scientist, Environment Journalist, Environmental Science Manager, Environmental Consultant, Conservation Hydrologist, Environment Photographer..etc.,

In order to find latest and updated recruitment's, I strongly suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India. They are, Fresherworld, AllIndiaJobs, Naukri.com, Shine.com, ..etc., Once you successfully register with them, then you will be notified about the latest recruitment in your field. So that you can act accordingly in order to find suitable jobs for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?