19th February 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private sector for B.A. graduate?

sir
I have completed b.a from mumbai hindi vidyapeeth can I
I want to know that I am eligible for any kind of
private job as I am b.a graduate....
please tell me about my jobs

20th February 2015, 11:48 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private sector for B.A. graduate?

Yes, you are eligible for most of the jobs since you are a graduate. Nowadays the career opportunities for the arts graduate are huge. Since, you haven't mentioned your stream in B. as I am telling you generally for all the possible streams.

If you took ARTS as your main stream in B. at you will have career opportunities in commercial arts, media, photography, art therapy. If you took English you may have job in the education sector, public relation and publishing sectors. If you took political science you will get a job in journalism, nonprofit work, business, broadcasting and the law

Apart from these you may also get a job in the following fields

• Digital media
• Printmaking
• Clothing industry
• Software companies
• Clothing industry
• Animation
• Dance studios
• Online services

So you have a wide range of career opportunity, so choose the best field and make your career brighter.
26th July 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

hi..sir this is dhairya sharma from bihar ..actully am graduate from b.a history hons. i just want to know that what type of job for me in private sector .where i give up my best and after some yrs. i will be a success man ...........plazz guide me ..thanks
19th August 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Mumbai hindi vidyapeeth B.A degree is valid for pvt . Ltd. company job???
Waiting for your rply
30th May 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,This is Ankul Kumar I am Graduate B.A( english and Sociology) pass. and I have 2 years experience In IT company as An executive Assistant. My query is that My qualification does not Match my Working Area because i like the Work at the Computer But My degree is a Art. what type job i get in the Private sector who ignore my qualification and get me jobs
5th February 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir my qualification is b.a arts & I am in it sector so many yes,I am also ccna certified.
I want to ask I can do mca bcz my salary not increase in private jobs bcz not master degree.
5th July 2019, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

What is carrier option in private sector for me as I have been passed 12th in science mathematics and doing B.A. in English, Geography and Education ?
6th July 2019, 09:10 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is carrier option in private sector for me as I have been passed 12th in science mathematics and doing B.A. in English, Geography and Education ?
Dear,

Thanks for reaching out us here. I would suggest you to do any computer course simultaneously with your B. A. degree it will. help you so much to get the job. Otherwise if you have good communication skills then only you can join customer service or any back office jobs.

First of fall check which computer course would be best for your region to get the job. Otherwise do the MBA for good growth and development.

thanks.
25th April 2020, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How can BA student achieve jobs in clothing industry and printmaking,, nonprofit work,
business ?
I mean where to start and what is their process ? Please tell me
2nd July 2020, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Can you please suggest us which computer course would be best for BA students??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?