18th February 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Private Sector for PG Diploma in Banking & Financial Management candidate in Rajasthan?

Hello friends, I am a student of PG Diploma in Banking & Financial Management. After completing my PG Diploma course I want to get job but in a private sector anywhere in Rajasthan. So, I would like to know about the job opportunities for me anywhere in Rajasthan.

13th October 2019, 07:28 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Private Sector for PG Diploma in Banking & Financial Management candidate in Rajasthan?

Job opportunities in Private Sector for PG Diploma in Banking & Financial Management candidate in Rajasthan as follows :

If you have good communication skills and voice n accent for business presentation communication work. Then you should try BPO jobs in Jaipur companies like genpact. As usual you will have to go through with written, VNA and HR interview for finance jobs in (US/UK) process of operations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?