19th December 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in private sector for university topper girl?

I am m.pharmacy (pharmacognosy) completed september & also i am universitry topper
i am searching job i am a girl so what are the oppertunities for me in private sectors?please reply in my mail and what are the age limit for girls in meritious fellowship?
[email protected]
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in government and private sector after B.E ECE?
  2. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Law? Possible designation and salary? -- [New]
  3. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  4. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  5. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur?
  6. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers?
  9. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
  10. Scope after doing economics hons. from DU? opportunities in private sector jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  12. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc in Biostatistics in private as well as public sector?
  14. Salary for BSc Biotech Students?
  15. What's the job opportunities for Mechanical engineers in Private or Public sectors?
  16. Career in HR:Job opportunies in Govt and Private Sector?
  17. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  18. Opportunities in public and private sector? How much salary can I expect? I have completed PGDCA from Gauhati University with 57% marks

8th March 2014, 06:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job opportunities in private sector for university topper girl?

Meritorious fellowships will be allotted to the eligible candidates only.Basically there is no age criteria to apply for this,they only consider the basic educational qualification.And as you are from the M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology stream,you no need to worry at all.There is a very good scope for this course.That is too you are University topper,this would be the main Asset for you to get good job as well as it helps in your entire career.

Basically pharmacology studies about the medicines and cures that come generally from the natural resources.As you have completed your degree you would most likely to go through the pharmaceutical industries.You may find your role in the Research laboratories,colleges or universities,pharmaceutical companies and bio medical companies and more.

National Institutes of Health & the Food and Drug administration & National Cancer Institute often recruits the candidates having the Pharmacology degree.As you have a graduation is Pharmacology stream you are of course qualified to go for the research and manufacturing positions in the Pharmaceutical,biotechnology as well as medical industries.You may find your job roles such as Chemical Technician,Medical Science Liaison,Biochemist,Research scientist,and also like clinical pharmacist and more.If you interested you may go for the Masters degree also.And there by you can get in to the research fields.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?