19th October 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in USA after completing M.Tech from India?

Respected sir/madam
Can i get job in usa after
compliting m-tech from india ?????
if yes then please tell me immediately
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospects in USA after completing MS in Mechanical Engineering? Job opportunities available after completing Masters from USA?
  2. Job opportunities in USA after completing M.Tech from India? -- [New]
  3. What are the job opportunities in environmental biotechnologist
  4. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?
  5. How to go to USA for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from India?
  6. How to go to USA for M.Tech after B.Tech from India?
  7. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  8. What is the scope for doing MS in accounts from USA? What are the job opportunities in India?
  9. Will I face any problem while getting job in UK and USA if having arrears in B.Tech(ME)? Best company in UK and USA for B.Tech(ME) student?
  10. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
  11. How to get a job in USA after completing M.Pharm in India?
  12. What are the job opportunities in USA?
  13. How may I get a job in USA, UK or any other foreign country after completing BDS from India?
  14. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  15. Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Job opportunities in USA for MBBS graduate from India without USMLE?
  17. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  18. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
2nd November 2014, 10:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in USA after completing M.Tech from India?

Yes, you can get job in USA after completing M.Tech from India. However, you cannot get this opportunity directly by travelling to USA. You can get the opportunity only in below cases :-

- You are recruited in a multinational company and your job location is given as USA.
- You are recruited in a multinational company, after few years of excellent service you are given opportunity in USA.
- You pursue higher studies in USA like PhD and get job there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?