19th July 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Job options for candidate who have completed Mechanical engineering in 6 years? What about salary?

Is there any job for mechanical engineer with 58% and degree completed in 6 years.????? And what are the options for these kind of candidate.??
Should they try for higher studies??

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to go for merchant navy after passing 12th commerce
  3. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  4. Which are the career options for me other than M.Tech course having completed Mechanical Engineering?
  5. what are the career option after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  6. What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  7. How much salary will I get after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? I have completed qualify controling -- [New]
  8. Navy after Mechanical engineering for female Candidate?
  9. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  11. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  12. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  13. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How much salary will I get after Mechanical Engineering? Information about job placement?
  15. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  16. How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical?
  17. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  18. Solved question papers of AFCAT?
8th October 2015, 01:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job options for candidate who have completed Mechanical engineering in 6 years? What about salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there any job for mechanical engineer with 58% and degree completed in 6 years.????? And what are the options for these kind of candidate.??
Should they try for higher studies??

Yes you can get a job in private companies. There are lots of jobs for mechanical engineers available in India.
If you want to work as a teacher you can pursue your career in that field. You can pursue a career in manufacturing industries or automobile industry or in marketing field. The salary in marketing field will be more. The allowances are high in marketing industry. You can choose any one of them.
You can work in a marketing company, if you are interested in the marketing and if your skill set suits then you have a bright chance to shine in the field. The salary and remuneration for the people in marketing industry is high.
You can also apply for a job in manufacturing industry or an automobile industry. Many companies are recruiting people for their companies. The scope for you to shine in this industry is good. As your experience in the industry is increased, then your salary will also increase accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?