3rd January 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Kolkata?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of Accenture, Kolkata for the post of Application Development Associate. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Application Development Associate. So, I want to know about the job profile.

30th April 2021, 12:48 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Kolkata?

Job Profile of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Kolkata recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Application Development Associate in Accenture, Kolkata recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - Accenture

Name of the Job Position - Application Development Associate

>> You are required to deliver code to time and quality expectation and participate in peer reviews.

>> You should understand the business drivers which will impact performance and deliver the software to those expectations.

>> You need to involve in,
@ Designing,
@ Building,
@ Testing,
@ Assembling
@ Configuring application using the business requirements

>> You are required to develop, design and maintain the technologies that will improve way our clients and the world works.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?