24th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket Bangalore?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job at Bigbasket Bangalore as I have applied for the post of Assistant Engineer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

27th September 2019, 04:21 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Job profile of Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket Bangalore?

At big basket you get opportunities to explore, Experiment and freedom to work. Management is very supportive & company is people & customer oriented.
27th September 2019, 11:31 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Job profile of Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket Bangalore as follows :

-You will have to work with strong experience in object oriented programming for development.
-Experience with frontend technologies such as JavaScript, HTML, CSS, AJAX and JSON a great plus..
-Strong Java or Objective C/C++ development experience.
-Experience with web technologies, security and server side development.
-Strong experience with designing data structures and implementing algorithms.
-Ability to work independently and enjoy working at a fast paced start-up environment.
28th September 2019, 12:02 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket Bangalore assist in designing, developing and executing construction projects.Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket Bangalore work with Project Manager in reviewing project specification and in preparing project plan and design sheet. Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket Bangalore Work with engineering team in developing construction plan.

For more information visit on https://www.bigbasket.com
28th September 2019, 11:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Profile of Assistant Engineer in Bigbasket Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of an Assistant Engineer in Bigbasket Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Bigbasket

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer

Educational Qualification Required:-

>> You should have done B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university to be eligible. You must be passing out in the year 2017 or 2018 or 2019.

>> The minimum percentage required in 10th Class and 12th Class is 80% marks. The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 75% marks.

Responsibilities:-

>> You are required to involve in
* Positioning
* Competition Bench marking
* Communication and Promotion
* Pricing Strategy..etc.,

>> You need to understand customer behavior through data mining and market research.

>> You are required to work very closely with the buying team to create as well as maintain the right range across the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?