24th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket Bangalore?

I am interested to join as an Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket Bangalore. So, I am going to attend an interview for this post at this company. I would like to know about the salary package for this post at Bigbasket. Kindly tell me immediately.

27th September 2019, 04:18 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Salary package of Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket Bangalore?

Salary package of Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket in Bangalore is Rs. 12,000 Per Month.

Section Process in Big Basket:-

GD and Personal Interview
27th September 2019, 10:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The starting salary of an Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket , may range approximately Rs. 5,95,000/- and above per annum.

According to the noms of the company the salary of the candidates main please gradually depending upon their experience and performance. The salary of the candidate may range up to Rs. 7,95,000/- and above per year.

Web: http://www.bigbasket.com
27th September 2019, 11:34 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Company Name : Bigbasket Bangalore

Salary package of Assistant Engineer at Bigbasket Bangalore is around INR 6- 9 lakhs per annum .It's totally depending upon your interview performance and experience to meet the business requirements with positive attitude.
28th September 2019, 11:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Salary Package offered in Assistant Engineer in Bigbasket Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed information about the salary package offered in Assistant Engineer in Bigbasket Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Bigbasket

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer

@ Salary Package offered - 6 to 8 Lakh Per Annum

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university to be eligible. You must be passing out in the year 2017 or 2018 or 2019.

>> And the minimum percentage required in 10th Class and 12th Class is 80% marks. The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 75% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?