1st June 2019, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of CRM Associate in LimeTray, New Delhi?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job in LimeTray, New Delhi as I have applied for the post of CRM Associate then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

3rd June 2019, 10:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of CRM Associate in LimeTray, New Delhi?

Job Profile of CRM Associate in Limetray, New Delhi recruitment:

The detailed job profile of CRM Associate in Limetray, New Delhi recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Limetray

Name of the Job Position - CRM Associate

>> You are required to analyze the data to strategize and must have urge to take up the initiatives and flare for creative content writing.

>> You would drive the overall brand loyalty or engagement core competencies or qualifications.

>> You must have basic knowledge of CSS or HTML and ability to edit the web pages is an added advantage.
4th June 2019, 12:58 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of CRM Associate in LimeTray, New Delhi?

Job Profile of CRM Associate in LimeTray:

You have to understand the importance of customer relationship management in F&B industry and gets a complete suite of marketing services - SMS & email campaigns, Loyalty Programs and Digital Marketing (SEO & SEM) - executed for existing clients that stimulate incremental sales, generate repeat purchases and extend customer life-span.
Also you have to collaborate with the Product Management to ensure Product Market fit of Engagement product line at any given point of time.
You have to expand the scope of opportunities for marketing services by constantly interacting with the Account Management team as well the clients directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?