1st June 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure followed in Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru Senior Business Analyst interview?

Hi friends, I want to crack the interview of Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru for the post of Senior Business Analyst. Kindly let me know about the procedure of selection for this particular post. Please let me know asap. Waiting for your response!

3rd June 2019, 11:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru Senior Business Analyst interview?

Amadeus Software Labs is hiring 6-8 years of experienced professionals for Senior Business Analyst profile and they are following the below selection procedure during the face to face interview.

1. Technical and Functional Interview: They will ask technical questions as per their requirements to verify your technical skill for the require profile. Also they will ask functional question related to your domain.

2. Managerial Interview: After clearing the 1st round you have to get appear for Managerial round of interview where they will ask scenario based questions to verify how you can handle any complex situation.

3. HR Discussion: Once you cleared all the above 2 rounds of interview, you will be asked for HR discussion where they will discuss about you annual package and your responsibility.
4th June 2019, 02:52 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure followed in Amadeus Software Labs, Bengaluru Senior Business Analyst interview?

The selection procedure followed in Amadeus Software Labs, a Bengaluru Senior Business Analyst is based on cracking interview rounds.

There would be 4 rounds, 3 is a technical round and 1 is HR round. The questions usually consist of puzzles, analytical based to check your knowledge and ability to think.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?