24th September 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Customer Relation Officer in Hinduja Global Solutions, Bengaluru?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job in Hinduja Global Solutions, Bengaluru as I have applied for the post of Customer Relation Officer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

28th September 2018, 08:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Customer Relation Officer in Hinduja Global Solutions, Bengaluru?

Job Profile of Customer Relation Officer in Hinduja Global Solutions, Bangalore:

The detailed information about the job profile of a Customer Relation Officer in Hinduja Global Solutions, Bangalore is given below.

Name of the Company - Hinduja Global Solutions

Name of the Job Position - Customer Relation Officer

>> Educational Qualification Required:-
@ You must have passed Graduation in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Candidates who have done their BCA or BBM or B.Sc are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> Shift - Day Shift

>> Salary Offered - Rs.1,60,000/- to Rs.2,30,000 and Emp Referral and Attractive Incentives.
1st October 2018, 09:42 AM
merjam

Default Re: Job profile of Customer Relation Officer in Hinduja Global Solutions, Bengaluru?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job in Hinduja Global Solutions, Bengaluru as I have applied for the post of Customer Relation Officer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.
Hinduja Global Solutions is a famous industrial conglomerate with different sector companies in its portfolio. IT solutions is one such in which they focus in customer support. As a customer relation officer you would be working for a client and catering the support for their customers though online help desk.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?