24th September 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Hinduja Global Solutions, Bengaluru Customer Relation Officer interview?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know that what are all the documents required so that I can apply for the interview of Hinduja Global Solutions, Bengaluru for the post of Customer Relation Officer? Kindly let me know about the documents asap.

29th June 2021, 01:51 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Hinduja Global Solutions, Bengaluru Customer Relation Officer interview?

Documents required to apply for Hinduja Global Solutions, Bengaluru Customer Relation Officer interview :-

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, 12th, and Graduation degree.

2. Two copies of your updated resume.

3. Two Passport size photographs.

4. Original and photocopy of PAN card and Aadhar card.

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.teamhgs.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?