26th July 2019, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in ARM Bengaluru?

Can you please let me know about the job profile for the post which is Graduate Engineer Trainee offered in ARM Bengaluru. I have heard that they are hiring for this particular post. But I really don’t know about this job.

30th July 2019, 10:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in ARM Bengaluru?

Job Profile involved in ARM Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed job profile involved in this ARM Bangalore Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - ARM, Bangalore

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

Qualification Required:-

>> You must have done Bachelor's or Master's Degree in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering

>> The minimum percentage required is 70% marks or above throughout the academics to be eligible.

Roles and Responsibilities:

@ As a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you are required to design and develop the test cases as well as testbench and components needed for an effective vertification.

@ You need to maintain competent knowledge of company processes to work constructively within the given standards as well as methodologies.

@ You are required to involve in the Execution of CPU design verification with focus on the improvement of IP Quality.
31st July 2019, 09:20 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in ARM Bengaluru?

Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in ARM Bengaluru as follows :

-Strong programming skills in either C/C++/Assembly/Scripting languages for coding.

-Good communication skills.

-Knowledge of digital electronics.

-Verilog, C/C++, CPU Assembly, Perl, Ruby, Python.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?