12th December 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job in Syntel, Pune as I have applied for the post of Junior Java Developer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

16th December 2018, 10:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune?

Job Profile of a Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune recruitment:

The detailed job profile of a Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune is as follows,

Name of the Company - Syntel, Pune

Name of the Job Position - Junior Java Developer

Salary Package offered - Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month

Educational Qualification required:-

>> B.Tech or B.E or BCA or MCA or BCS or M.Sc in Computer Science are eligible to attend this recruitment. The minimum percentage you must have secured throughout the academics is 60% marks.

>> You should not have any backlogs and a maximum of 1 year break in allowed to attend this recruitment.

As a Junior Java Developer, you are required to understand and analyse the project requirements and support the issues that are related to the product. You must have excellent communication skills and logical skills.
16th December 2018, 08:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune?

Job profile of Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune:

You are required to understand and analysis of project requirement.

You are required to work closely with executives, consultants and clients to enhance application.

You are required to support and solve quries/issues in the product.

You are required to maintain and track the systems and updates as per requirement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?