12th December 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to become a Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune?

I came to know that Syntel, Pune is hiring for the post of Junior Java Developer. I want to join and become a Junior Java Developer in this company. So, I want to know what is the eligibility criteria to become Junior Java Developer in this company?

16th December 2018, 10:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Syntel, Pune

Name of the Job Position - Junior Java Developer

>> Candidates who have completed their B.Tech or B.E or BCA or MCA or BCS or M.Sc in Computer Science are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured throughout the academics is 60% marks.

>> You must not have any pending backlogs and maximum of 1 year break in allowed to attend this recruitment.
16th December 2018, 07:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to become a Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune?

Eligibility to become a Junior Java Developer in Syntel, Pune:

Candidates must have completed MCA/BCA/MSC(Computer Science)/BCS from any recognized university. Candidates having a degree in BE/BTech (Computer Science) are preferred.

Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th, graduation/post graduation.

Candidates should not have any backlogs.

Only circuit batch pass out candidates are applicable for Junior Java Developer interview in Syntel, Pune.

Candidates must be fluent in English language (speaking reading & writing).

Candidates must have good communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?