24th February 2020, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Engineers in CGI Bangalore?

Dear friends, I am preparing for the interview of CGI Bangalore for the post of Software Engineer. I would like to know about the profile of this post as I came to know that they are hiring Software Engineers. So, I want to know about the job profile.

8th October 2020, 11:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Engineers in CGI Bangalore?

Job Profile of Software Engineers in CGI Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of Software Engineers in CGI Bangalore recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - CGI, Bangalore

Name of the Job Position - Software Engineer

>> You are required to help maintain the code quality, automatization and organization.

>> You need to design, build and maintain the efficient, reusable and reliable .net code.

>> You should implement performance and quality modules.

>> You should be able to participate in the development of modules that will include the requirements analysis, designing, architecting as well as implementation tasks.

>> You should be able to operate independently to contribute to the development of new approaches as well as techniques.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?