6th July 2019, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Software Quality Engineer in Dell-Bangalore?

Hello, I would like to know that if I get the job in Dell-Bangalore as I have applied for the post of Software Quality Engineer then what would be my job profile? I don’t know much more about the job profile so I want to know about this.

7th July 2019, 05:56 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Software Quality Engineer in Dell-Bangalore?

Job profile of Software Quality Engineer in Dell-Bangalore:

1.You should have 3 – 5 years of experience in software quality engineering.
2.You should know how to work on quality software that integrates technologies within the storage ecosystem.

Check out this link:

https://www.google.co.in/search?ibp=htl;jobs&hl=en-IN&kgs=f06ed963e8ae6ff9&q=software+quality+enginee r+in+dell&shndl=-1&source=sh/x/im/textlists/detail&entrypoint=sh/x/im/textlists/detail#fpstate=tldetail&htidocid=TaVuDek5bv2r41VYA AAAAA%3D%3D&htiq=software+quality+engineer+in+dell &htivrt=jobs
7th July 2019, 06:59 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Job Profile:

As a part of Software Quality Engineering team you have to ensures that next-generation software is of the highest quality.

You have to conduct a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds end-user requirements.

You have to debug software products, oversee the development of test plans and ensure system tests are documented, analyze the results, provide feedback to developers and make sure that all problems are resolved.

Also you have to select testing specifications for new products and ensure testing procedures comply with industry-specific standards.
7th July 2019, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Job Profile of a Software Quality Engineer in Dell, Bangalore recruitment:

The detailed job profile of a Software Quality Engineer in Dell, Bangalore recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Dell

Name of the Job Position - Software Quality Engineer

Qualification Required;-

>> Graduation or above qualification in the concerned stream to be eligible for this recruitment.

Skills Required:-

>> You must have good knowledge of Operating System concepts and others.

>> You should have good testing experience and working knowledge on Open System Platforms Linux or Unix Platforms.
8th July 2019, 02:29 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The Job profile of Software Quality Engineer in Dell-Bangalore is given below:-

Software Quality Engineer would be Designing of tests and scenarios, would work with product managers and engineering teams to understand use cases, features, and test objectives, following Agile methodology and Scrum processes etc.

You can visit the website https://www.dell.com/en-in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?