14th June 2019, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of IT Technology Engineer in Huawei Technologies Gurugram?

Hello friends, I came to know that Huawei Technologies, Gurugram is hiring IT Technology Engineer. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

15th June 2019, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of IT Technology Engineer in Huawei Technologies Gurugram?

Job Profile of IT Technology Engineer in Huawei Technologies Gurugram recruitment:

The detailed job profile of IT Technology Engineer in Huawei Technologies Gurugram recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Huawei Technologies

Name of the Job Position - IT Technology Engineer

>> Experience Required - 0 to 3 years

>> Good Experience in Integration of IP products with relevant infrastructure and access.

>> You should have deep understanding of the protocols like DHCP, UDP, TCP, OSPF, IPSec, RIP Routers, Firewall,..etc.,

>> You are required to provide support in defining and implementing the network solutions for improvements of the network.

>> You should be able to handle the integration IP network with provisioning, access, operations and management-networks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?