14th June 2019, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Huawei Technologies, Gurugram IT Technology Engineer interview?

Hi friends, I came to know that Huawei Technologies, Gurugram IT Technology Engineer post for BTech candidates. So, I would like to know about the procedure of selection for this post conducted by Huawei Technologies, Gurugram. Please reply to me asap.

22nd June 2019, 02:55 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Huawei Technologies, Gurugram IT Technology Engineer interview?

The selection of the candidates would be done on the basis of their command on their technical skills and communication skills.

You must have the knowledge of basics on networking like data link layer, Router, switches,led,lcd,seven segment dispay,TCP/IP,OSI model,transport layer,gsm ,cdma,gsm architecture etc to be eligible to apply for IT Technology Engineer in Huawei Technologies, Gurugram.

You can visit the website http://career.huawei.com for more information.
22nd June 2019, 02:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Huawei Technologies, Gurugram IT Technology Engineer interview?

The selection procedure of Huawei Technologies, Gurugram IT Technology Engineer interview is given below.

There are 4 rounds of interview which you need to clear.

1. HR Interview
2. Managerial Round Interview
3. Telephone Etiquette Interview
4. Communication Skills Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?