28th January 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Job profile of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bangalore?

Hello friends, I came to know that Mu Sigma, Bangalore is hiring Trainee Decision Scientist. I would like to know about the job profile for this particular post. If anyone of you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

7th February 2019, 08:52 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bangalore?

Job profile of Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bangalore:

As part of MSU Sigma, you will learn the concepts of decision sciences from scratch and gain access to the technologies used specifically in the field.
You are required to communicate effectively with the client/onsite personnel to ensure transparency and clarity.
You are required to understand the advanced business needs.
You are required to manage well-organized and error-free reports, dashboards, data analysis and statistical models over time to create ideas within the organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?