1st December 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Webmethods Developer in Quinnox, Mumbai?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the job profile in Quinnox, Mumbai for the post of Webmethods Developer as I am interested to give an interview for this post? Kindly let me know about the job profile as soon as possible.

7th December 2018, 12:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job profile of Webmethods Developer in Quinnox, Mumbai?

Job profile of Webmethods Developer in Quinnox, Mumbai are as follows.

You must have ability to understand the fundamental principles of programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.

After tge initial training, you will be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.

You will have to perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is made according to the time frame defined in the SLA.

You will have to follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system has been kept up to date.

You will have to meet all delivery schedules set by PM and follow project guidelines and standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?