29th July 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Data Analyst Trainee in Systech Solutions Chennai?

I have applied for the post of Data Analyst Trainee in Systech Solutions Chennai. I want to know about the job roles for this particular post in this company. I don’t know much more about the job roles. Please help me.

1st August 2019, 11:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Data Analyst Trainee in Systech Solutions Chennai?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Systech Solutions Data Analyst Trainee recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Systech Solutions Data Analyst Trainee recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Systech Solutions

Name of the Job Position - Data Analyst Trainee

>> As a Data Analyst Trainee, you are required to design, construct, test, install the highly scalable data management systems.

>> You must be able to analyze the data using statistical or machine learning models.

>> You need to perform the testing and validation of the data sets and create to share your findings as well as recommendations.

>> You are required to examine the information using data analysis tools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?