11th February 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

What kind of allowances is offered by Wipro for MS candidates? Salary package after completing MS in Wipro?

hi
i am ashish sharma i want to know about ms course .
will all expenses related to living education & eating be paid by
wipro during ms course period ? what happens to those students who have completed ms course by wipro @ for how much package they are posted to further company's?

3rd March 2015, 08:44 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of allowances is offered by Wipro for MS candidates? Salary package after completing MS in Wipro?

They won't provide the extra facilities like accommodation food and other expense. They only provide MS program fees for Wipro Wase candidates. You have to manage other your expenses.

Salary Packages :-
  • First Academic year : 11,500
  • Second Academic year : 14,000
  • Third Academic year : 19,000
  • Fourth Academic year : 23,000

After completing MS program in Wipro depending upon your performance and requirement in the concern, they will be hired for the senior position. During the WASE Program, they will intimate you. You will be permanent or not. So do not worry about your designation after completing MS Program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?