26th February 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Java UI Developer in Micro Focus, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I am going to attend the interview of Micro Focus, Bengaluru for the post of Java UI Developer. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

24th March 2019, 07:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Java UI Developer in Micro Focus, Bengaluru?

Job roles of Java UI Developer in Micro Focus, Bangalore recruitment:

Roles and Responsibilities of a Java UI Developer in Micro Focus, Bangalore recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Micro Focus

Name of the Job Position - Java UI Developer

>> You are required to understand the requirements of the product thoroughly. Also need to analyze and assess the work on implementing the enhancements on UI framework.

>> You should provide expert support to business as required to promote the product you are responsible for. Also need to involve in document functional and design specifications.

>> You need to provide guidance and mentoring to the less experienced staff members.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?