19th June 2020, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Associate Professional Technical Supports in DXC Technology Bangalore?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am going to attend the interview of DXC Technology Bangalore for the post of Associate Professional Technical Support. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities allotted to this post. Please tell me asap.

8th October 2020, 11:00 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles and responsibilities allotted to Associate Professional Technical Supports in DXC Technology Bangalore?

Job roles and responsibilities of an Associate Professional Technical Supports in DXC Technology Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of an Associate Professional Technical Support in DXC Technology Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - DXC Technology

Name of the Job Position - Associate Professional Technical Support

>> As an Associate Professional Technical Support, you need to provide guidance and training to client population on the system.

>> You need to maintain currency regarding the technological, process and other advances and specifically in the line of service and ensure team performance.

>> You should provide data for daily metric reporting and provide the system software as well as hardware documentation.

>> You should involve in Coordinating, moving, adding, conducts installing and change the activities based for complex activities like integrated equipment and systems.

>> You need to provide the information on problems concerning the system function.

>> You are required to provide the expert technical advise and input in the developing as well as creating the new service offerings or technologies like working with desktop engineering teams..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?