15th October 2020, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Senior Developer in Cognizant Chennai?

I have applied for the post of Senior Developer in Cognizant Chennai. I want to know about the job roles for this particular post in this company. I don’t know much more about the job roles. Please help me.

20th October 2020, 09:10 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Senior Developer in Cognizant Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities of Senior Developer in Cognizant Chennai recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Senior Developer in Cognizant Chennai recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Cognizant

Name of the Job Position - Senior Developer

>> As a Senior Developer, you are required to guide team in preparation of the technical specification document as well as review the same.

>> You should provide support in development of the proof of concept and identify the tools as well as technologies.

>> You should follow coding standards as well as cloud products best practices in development.

>> You need to coordinate with QA team during the testing phase and address the queries or provide assistance in fixing the issues during warranty period.

>> Please go through below link for more detailed information of this recruitment.

Click here for more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?