15th December 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata?

I have applied for the post of Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata. I want to know about the job roles for this particular post in this company. I don’t know much more about the job roles. Please help me.

17th December 2019, 06:15 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata?

Job roles of Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata as follows:-

-Handling of project operations and ensure better delivery.
-Coding and testing of applications for better features and workability.
-Integration and Implementation of projects.
-Monitoring of team for better operations results.
-Support for the production team.
19th December 2019, 05:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Job roles of Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata?

Job roles of Senior Projects Associate in Cognizant Technology Solutions Kolkata are given below:-

1. Candidate should be able to design, oversee and implement comprehensive communication strategies.

2. Candidate should be able to work with India senior leadership to establish communication priorities.

3. Candidate should be able to manage internal communication channels, such as the intranet, e-newsletter.

4. Candidate should be able to lead, motivate and develop the India-based communication team members.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?