20th January 2021, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Test Solutions Engineer in Micron Technology Hyderabad

I have applied for the post of Test Solutions Engineer in Micron Technology Hyderabad. I want to know about the job roles for this particular post in this company. I don’t know much more about the job roles. Please help me.

24th January 2021, 12:59 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Test Solutions Engineer in Micron Technology Hyderabad

Roles and responsibilities of Test Solutions Engineer in Micron Technology Hyderabad recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Test Solutions Engineer in Micron Technology Hyderabad recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Micron Technology

Name of the Job Position - Test Solutions Engineer

>> You are required to develop and release the test programs to production in timely manner.

>> You should assist process and production teams by providing the vital engineering expertise to ensure the smooth manufacturing operations.

>> You are responsible for developing, optimizing and analyzing the test code for validation.

>> You need to develop as well as maintain the test strategies.

>> You are required to provide the cost effective and innovative solutions for production test flow optimization with ground breaking test time reduction methodologies.

>> You should be able to sustain and improve the critical metrics of the test engineering through continuous improvement activities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?