20th January 2021, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are there in the Test Solutions Engineer interview of Micron Technology Hyderabad?

Respected Sir, I have received an email regarding the job recruitment of Test Solutions Engineer in Micron Technology Hyderabad. I want to know how many rounds are there in this interview for this particular post in this company?

22nd January 2021, 05:48 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Test Solutions Engineer interview of Micron Technology Hyderabad?

There are 4 rounds in Test Solutions Engineer interview of Micron Technology Hyderabad.

1. Aptitude test
2. Coding test
3 Technical interview
4. HR interview

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.micron.com

23rd January 2021, 01:08 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are there in the Test Solutions Engineer interview of Micron Technology Hyderabad?

Multiple rounds are there in the Test Solutions Engineer interview of Micron Technology Hyderabad are as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. HR Interview.

23rd January 2021, 10:51 AM
Kukdu_ku

There are four rounds in the Test Solutions Engineer interview of Micron Technology Hyderabad :-

A.Written test
B.Group discussion
C.Technical round
D.HR interview

Hope it helps.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?