7th April 2021, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Job roles of Trainee Associate Engineer in the British Telecom Gurgaon

Hello Sir/Madam, I am willing to join British Telecom Gurgaon for the post of Trainee Associate Engineer. I will attend the interview as it is going on. I would like to know about the roles of this particular post at this company. Please tell me about the job roles asap.

8th April 2021, 12:02 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job roles of Trainee Associate Engineer in the British Telecom Gurgaon

Job roles of Trainee Associate Engineer in the British Telecom Gurgaon is as follows.

• Applicant will make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers.

• Applicant will coordinate with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.

• Applicant will confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.

• Applicant will be making planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
8th April 2021, 10:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Trainee Associate Engineer in the British Telecom Gurgaon

Roles and responsibilities of Trainee Associate Engineer in British Telecom Gurgaon recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Trainee Associate Engineer in British Telecom Gurgaon recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - British Telecom

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Associate Engineer

>> You are required to attend customer awareness training sessions and attend BT Internal meetings to review as well as improve the support processes to the BT customers.

>> Need to use the tools and systems in order to produce the cost builds.

>> Need to change the request to manage the customer requests and queries.

>> Should be able to attend weekly customer service or internal change review calls.

>> You need to manage 3rd party suppliers for incident resolution.

>> Must be able to attend various workshops and training events.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?