7th April 2021, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Trainee Associate Engineer interview of British Telecom Gurgaon

Hi Sir/Madam, can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the interview of Trainee Associate Engineer conducted by British Telecom Gurgaon? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to attend this interview.

7th April 2021, 11:58 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Trainee Associate Engineer interview of British Telecom Gurgaon

Eligibility to apply for the Trainee Associate Engineer interview of British Telecom Gurgaon is as follows.

Applicant must have BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ ECE/ EEE or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.

Applicant must have Good written & verbal communication skills.

Applicant must have Good understanding of telecom terminologies.

Applicant should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.

Applicant must hold an engineering or technical qualification or Good exposure in domain of Transmission & telecom industry.
8th April 2021, 09:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Trainee Associate Engineer interview of British Telecom Gurgaon

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Trainee Associate Engineer of British Telecom Gurgaon recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Trainee Associate Engineer in British Telecom Gurgaon recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - British Telecom

Name of the Job Position - Trainee Associate Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
@ Electronics and Communication Engineering or
@ Information Technology or
@ Electrical Engineering or
@ Computer Science Engineering or
its equivalent field

>> Also CCNA Level knowledge or Certificate is mandatory

>> Candidates having ITIL certification are preferred.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?