26th February 2023, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Jobin banking sector for commerce postgraduates?

I am postgraduate in commerce. I have completed my post graduation in the year 2004. Can i get a job in banking sector which has no age bar and interview citeria after a long gap. Answer my question as soon as possiable as i am in need of job specially in banking sector since i have done my studies in commerce.

26th February 2023, 08:18 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Jobin banking sector for commerce postgraduates?

There are various job opportunities in the banking sector for commerce postgraduates. Some of the common roles include:
  • Accountant
  • Financial Analyst
  • Credit Analyst
  • Loan Officer
  • Risk Analyst
  • Operations Manager
  • Branch Manager
  • Relationship Manager
  • Wealth Manager
  • Investment Analyst

While there are no age limits for applying to most jobs in the banking sector, you may be required to fulfill certain eligibility criteria, such as a minimum age and educational qualifications. You may also need to clear certain exams or interviews depending on the job profile and the bank's requirements.

It is recommended that you keep yourself updated with the latest job openings in the banking sector and apply to those that match your qualifications and experience. You can also reach out to recruitment agencies and consultancies that specialize in banking jobs to increase your chances of finding suitable job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?