17th January 2017, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Jobs available in big MNCS for ME EEE holder? How to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed ME EEE and I am of 26 years old. I want to know is there any job available for me in big MNCS? How to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Process for registration in High Court Bihar for M.Com LLB holder? Should I do practice or apply for job in big MNCS?
  2. Jobs available in MNCs for BE Mechatronics Engineering holder? Is GATE score necessary for it?
  3. List of big MNCs to apply for job after Civil engineering? Can I get job in Indian Tobacco Company? -- [New]
  4. What can I do to get a job in MNC?
  5. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  6. How to get job in MNCs without having enough percentages in 10th and 12th?
  7. Should Backlogs be mentioned in Resume? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to get a job in MNC company after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Do i need to have experience for getting Programmer job in any top MNCs?
  10. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  11. What are government jobs for Diploma EEE holder? Which books to refer and how to prepare?
  12. Where in Kolkata is the training provided with summer internship for 2nd year CSE B.Tech students?
  13. How many government jobs are there in EEE after passing B.Tech?
  14. Can I get job in Private companies and Government Companies having secured 58% in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I get a job after completing B.Tech in EEE without having a good communication skill?
  16. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  17. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
  18. Will M.Tech be helpful for me to get a good job in IT companies?
21st January 2017, 11:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs available in big MNCS for ME EEE holder? How to apply for it?

Job Opportunities for ME EEE candidates and Procedure to apply:

There are many job opportunities available you after successful completion of Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering. As you are done with Master's Degree, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for Top Multi National Companies. You are required to meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required to be eligible.

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

>> I suggest you to register yourself with top job portals that are available in India and they include Naukri.com, Shine.com, Freshersworld ..etc.,

>> I request you to upload your latest updated resume on the websites that are mentioned above and you will get notified whenever there is a huge recruitment of MNC companies recruitment to your mail box. So that you can apply for those recruitment's and attend the selection process of the concerned company to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?