23rd January 2014, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

In which language the interview will be taken English or my mother tongue? How to prepare for SBI Clerk interview?

I am selected for the interview of SBI clerks exam Intermediate as my qualification.. But I dont know any thing about the interview process and my english is poor. In which language the interview will be taken English or my mother tongue that is telugu?

Am confused please help me and give me some interview tips...

Thank u.

26th January 2014, 02:46 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: In which language the interview will be taken English or my mother tongue? How to prepare for SBI Clerk interview?

I don't think your English is poor cause you have already frame the questions in a very good way which you wanted to convey that is more than enough for making the communication.

The interview questions will be in English for SBI Clerk but sometimes it will be in your mother tongue if you are going to attend the interview in your place as the interviewee will also feel more comfortable to do that but it's always good to prepare yourself with English language so that you will be confident when you attend the interview.

There will be some general knowledge questions, personal questions and latest news questions will be asked in the interview which you can easily answer if you have prepared for it well.

I have attached some model bank interview questions which might be asked in this post for your reference. Just go through it once. Also attached a e-book which will help you to prepare for the interview process.

Make sure that you keep yourself ready when you go for the interview. Take all the certificates and documents with you which are necessary for the interview and also have photocopies of the same. Reach the interview place well ahead so that you can finish up the formalities which are needed before the interview and make yourself ready.

Wear something nice in formals and be relaxed and confident. If you follow all this then for sure you will get the job without any doubt
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 137 views)
File Type: pdf Bank Interview questions.pdf(14.9 KB, 97 views)
File Type: pdf BOB-interview experience.pdf(10.0 KB, 82 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?